Saturday, February 15, 2014

Reflection #9 Islamic

Kristina P's blog;


She provided very good description of Islamic period as well as prayer's routine in the mosque.  I did not find prayer's lifestyle information on our book, so I really enjoyed reading and learning.  She also posted a picture of mosque courtyard filled with many prayers.  It gave me idea how huge the courtyard is.  I think it is good idea to post picture of historical architecture with people in the picture, so it gives audiences idea of sizes...etc  Great job!

Megan's blog;

I enjoyed detailed information about Islamic arch that she provided.  I also liked how she listed materials that were used in Islamic design.  I was not really focused when I wrote my blog, so it was nice that I got to earn those information.  It also made me realize that architecture style is very significant to study as much as just the design style.  Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment