Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reflection #6 Byzantine

Megan's blog;


She focused on arts of Byzantine, which I was not really focused on my blog.  It was nice that I got to learn their art style from her blog with more details than our book.  I did not know there were phase in their art style.  I usually focus on buildings for current application, she posted picture of fashion design that incorporated Byzantine style.  I realized building is not the only option to look for current application that utilized historical styles.

Rachael's blog;

She talked about columns from Byzantine architecture.  I was looking at their architecture style with more of bigger picture, but she taught me by her blog post that it is always nice to look things closer.  Also she posted furniture design from this era with nice picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment